Teachers know that the hardest thing about their job is to spark the interest of their students in their subject. And the best way to do it is to be creative and find a non-standard approach. For example, proving that science can turn a person into a superhero that can’t be damaged even by a hammer, or showing impossible balance by holding an office chair on their chin. We want to give you the chance to take a look at these teachers!
We have found 21 people who treat teaching as something more than just a regular job and try to make the learning process as entertaining and interesting as possible.
1. “My chemistry teacher glued her calculators to bricks so they couldn’t be stolen.”
2. “Every time I see pictures in my students’ notebooks, I can’t help but add something with my red pen.”
3. “My teacher holds up a picture of his own face to make sure no student is lost during a fire drill.”
4. “I teach art at a middle school. During my free time, I like to draw pictures on my chalkboard for my students. This one’s from this semester.”
7. “New people joined our art class, so instead of printing out a new copy of the class, our teacher just drew them.”
16. “On Valentine’s Day, one of my teachers puts hearts all over the school with everyone’s name on them for us to find.”
20. “My HS science teacher laid on a bed of nails and let someone smash a cinderblock on another bed of nails on top of him.”
Preview photo credit kusa/facebook