18-year-old Taiwanese (China) kept eating instant noodles at midnight from high school.

Almost every night, he also had a light meal by instant noodles to review for his exams. Unfortunately, when his dream of college came true, he realized that he had devalued both his health and his life.

Before that, the boy regularly got flatulence, nausea and abdominal pain. As the situation gets worse, the boys’ families were very anxious then took him to the hospital.

The family was shocked when the doctor diagnoses him with terminal gastric cancer, hoping to live very fragile because the cancerous cells spread to other organs. This guy died after more than a year to cope with illness.

This is not the first time that experts mention of the effects of instant noodles. A study published of Baylor University and Harvard University in 2014 indicated that instant noodles could increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.

The study found that eating too much instant noodles could not only cause obesity but also lead to metabolic diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, hypertension, heart disease.

Caused by instant noodles containing TBHQ (tertiary-butyl hydroquinone), which contributes to the metabolic syndrome.

In 2012, South Korean authorities have decided to revoke Nongshim’s two brands because it contains benzopyrene.

In 2015, India also recalled and destroyed Nestlé’s Maggi instant noodles, which contained seven times the standard lead content. The product was then banned and labeled ‘dangerous to humans’ in India.

There is no denying cheapness and convenience of instant noodles. However, to protect the health, we should eat in moderation.

Watch video:

Source video: Natural Cares

Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you've seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email receive.latestnews@gmail.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.